Monday, May 10, 2004

The Gayest Sandwich On Earth!

Now, all of my loyal readers, instead of me having to sift through hundreds of emails at a time to decide who is worthy enough to quote in an entry, you all can post comments freely! Isn't that exciting? I can't believe all of the fan interaction that will go on here. It will be a varitable cornucopia of people who like to use the word "fag" in ways that I've never even heard before.

On to the real entry:

(This was inspired by a devoted reader requesting me to comment on this)

Have you ever had a Pannido from Jack in the Box? If you haven't, I'll break it down for you. It's this sandwich that's like nine inches long, but not very thick. Well, for a sandwich it's not very thick. It's more circular than it is rectangular. If I were a guessing man, I'd say that it's got a diameter of between two and three inches (that's two and a half inches). They're very delicious, but it's like somebody decided that eating a sandwich wasn't enough like giving a blowjob, and they had to change that. I've never felt more like a gay man (or a straight man in a desperate situation, right, Ryan?) in my life. But it's so tasty that I don't want to stop. That must be what goes through their head when they're doing it, too. Even when you bite down too hard the creamy condiment filling squirts out uncontrollably. Like I said, though, they're so delicious that I can't stop eating them. If somebody told me that they'd give me a free Pannido, but only if I ate it in front of a room full of masturbating men, I'd have to take the Pannido. Heck, I'd even throw in a little bit of "minding the stepchildren" just to entertain my audience.

Interesting thought of the day:
Sigalert is Spanish for car accident.

Okay, now it's your turn to post. If you don't want to comment, you can always email me instead.

No comments: