Tuesday, November 07, 2006

K-Fed D-Vorced! K-Fed Unwed! Brit Split!

I could do those terrible headlines forever, but, you've probably heard, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline filed for divorce today.

They cited irreconcilable differences, but, being election day, I know that it had to be purely political disagreements.

This is how I imagine they got to this point.

INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

BRITNEY
Hey, y'all, you sleeping?

K-FED
What? Hmm? By the way, I'm
just one nigga. Don't call me y'all.

BRITNEY
Y'all, I don't like the War.

K-FED
I do. They got gats 'n shit. Like me.

BRITNEY
I'm divorcing you so hard.

K-FED
Fine, bitch. I'm blowing up the hip-
hop world anyway. I don't need your
skanky ass.

BRITNEY
Y'all are so divorced.

And, scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has the official Brit-in-Playboy countdown started yet?