Tuesday, August 31, 2004

You're the Meaning In My Life, You're the Inspiration

I was struck by inspiration the other day while relaxing with my girlfriend. I just heard this song in my head and had to get it out as soon as I could. A word of warning, it's me singing and performing it, so it's not professional by any means and, also, the quality of the file is kind of shitty. Deal with it.

Edit from the future: I've since re-recorded the song so the quality is better. That can be found here.

My Girlfriend

I may not update for a few days just to leave this visible to new people if this catches on. If not, I'll delete this and make a ritual sacrifice of one severed penis to the Gods of shitty acoustic music.

2 comments:

theFrog said...

Great song. I was completely and utterly moved to tears. It's like, Michael Bolton and John Tesh all rolled up in a big burrito.

For it to REALLY take off, you need to learn how to flash-animate, make a video for it and submit it to Newgrounds. Either that, or con someone else who's really good at flash-animation to make a video for you (but then, you'd have to share the spot-light, which is lame). I'd volunteer to make the video for you, but, alas, my flash-animation skillz would make people wonder if I was the subject of the video.

Anonymous said...

and she was like oh no you didn't!!