Monday, August 28, 2006

Hold the Mayer!

I realize that there is a lot going on in the world right now what with John Mark Karr being freed of charges in the JonBenet case, the Emmys taking place last night and The Little League World Series coming to a close, but there's something that's been bothering me for a long time and it was set in stone for me last Saturday.

See, I had VH1 on in the background (I'm not justifying this, I'd have it on in the foreground, too, bitch!) and there was some sort of a Top 20 video show happening. The special guest on this episode was none other than Grammy-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer. I've always felt that there was something a little off about this gentleman, when it finally hit me.

John Mayer looks like a monster.

I have compiled a series of pictures which I feel illustrates my points (well, point, really--he looks like a fucking monster). To help, I have included John Mayer's thoughts as the pictures were taken.I also think he kind of looks like Sean Young.Therefore, by the transitive property of mathematics, Sean Young also looks like a monster.

No comments: