Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Brewish Conspiracy!

I rarely write two posts regarding the same topic in succession, but, in this case, I have to strike while the iron's hot.

I have done some research and I've put my finger on what it is that spurred on Mel Gibson's drunken, Zion-bashing tirade. You really can blame it on the alcohol.

See, Gibson, normally a Corona drinker, was disappointed to find out that the restaurant where he was eating was out of his favorite beverage. "Surprise me then," Gibson told the waiter.

Well, imagine his shock when the waiter brought him a new beer that was specifically designed to fuel anti-Semitic sentiments in people. I'm not sure why somebody would create something like this; if you ask me, it seems like it would just cause problems. Working on the fringe of the advertising world, I have actually been able to obtain a magazine ad for the liquor that will be featured in the September issue of Maxim magazine.

No comments: