Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally! Proof I'm the Smartest Man Alive!

Just now on Jeopardy I was able to give the correct question when none of the contestants could.

The clue: Appropriately, this word comes from the Greek words meaning "sharp" & "dull."

How do you not know the answer to that if you have any knowledge of words? These are people that know names like Marc Chagall, Peepee the Sophisticated Turd Burglar and Alex Trebek, yet they don't know this?

If you don't know the correct question, you're never allowed to read this blog again.

For those of you who are defying my commands to leave, it's "What is an oxymoron?" I answered it without hesitating like somebody just asked me if I'd ever want to see Rosie O'Donnell's bacon-wrapped vagina (YES!).

By the way, have you tried Red Lobster's Rosie O'Donnell bacon-wrapped vagina? It's to dyke for. Get it? I'm a bigot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too had a moment such as yours. The question was on American states. I got the question right. All 3 contestants guessed and got the question wrong. By the way, I'm Canadian and have never been to the States. Which I believe makes me super freakin' cool.

P.S. I was browsing this site, and came across this: http://jimandamyrennie.blogspot.com/
Now, I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I knew I had to do something...It's in your hands now.