Monday, September 18, 2006

K-Fed Goes Number Two All Over New Son!

Second verse, same as the first. Not quite taking a page out of George Foreman's naming book, but similarly, Kevin Federline and Britney Spears have given their new son the same initials as their previous son, Sean Preston Federline. Immediately after naming their new son Sutton Pierce Federline, K-Fed had this to say:

I gave 'em both da initials SPF because they gonna be needing all that protection from the lyrics I be spitting that are hot like fire.
He was so proud of coming up with that that nobody had the heart to tell him that his reasoning was faulty. One reporter did start to say something about how fire doesn't really give off ultra-violet rays, but Mr. Fed responded with this:
Ultra-violet? My lyrics is mad ultra-violet. I be talking about killing fools left and right with the gat strapped to my inner thigh, son!
I don't know why he carries his gun in the same spot as a hooker from the Old West, but I'm sure it's "like crazy intimidatin' and shit. Popozao!"I could say a million things about the above video, but, honestly, does anything need to be said?

No comments: