Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh, Me So Suri!

Vanity Fair, the magazine that I've never read, but I assume by its name that it's about people dressed in corsets and knickers discussing their most recent bloodletting, will finally have the pictures nobody has been waiting for: Suri Cruise and two complete strangers.As you can see by the photo, she has Katie's eyes and L. Ron Hubbard's soul. The reason Tom is holding her in his jacket like so is because she's covering up the writing on his shirt, "I'm not gay, but the balls slapping against my taint are." That shirt is counterproductive to the image he is trying to maintain--just a startlingly poor choice for a photo shoot.

I can see by the cover photo that they've decided to recreate the exact way that they stole this child from the hospital and out of the arms of her real mother in the first place.