Wednesday, June 02, 2004

He Hath Posted Thrice!

Third day in a row posting and I'm feeling like a champ. There's been a lot going on, so I actually have stuff to write about.

Yesterday I posted about how I hurt my shoulder. I decided to bite the bullet and go to the doctor. I hadn't been to the doctor for years, but, since I'm insured through school, I figured it'd be better to go just in case. Turns out, I'm an over-reacting drama queen. Granted, it still hurts, but the doctor just said, in his beautifully broken English, "You hab tendonitis." So, it'll be like two weeks until it's better. He gave me some pills called Naproxen that you have to take with food. They were real adamant about this. The guy at the prescription-filling counter said that if it wasn't taken with food it could eat a hole in my stomach lining. I didn't believe him so I ate like ten right there in front of him and my own shit started to seep out of my pores. Turns out he was right.

These pills really have messed up my stomach, though. I think that's because I'm afraid of taking them on anything but a full stomach so I eat until I feel like I've got one swallow left in me before I have completely filled myself up --all the way to the esophagus.

It's too embarassing to tell the story of how I hurt my shoulder to people, though, so from now on I'm going to tell people that I hurt it while I was saving a baby from a fire. I was throwing it (yeah, I said it. Babies aren't gendered people until they're like five) out the window and screwed up a tendon in my rotator cuff.

Maybe I'll write an entry tomorrow while I'm procrastinating instead of writing a rewrite that's due on Friday. It will be great fun. I hope you'll join me.

Interesting thought of the day:
Shampoo doesn't taste the way it smells.

Comment instead of emailing me. I get too many emails that I want to post and comment on and comments just make it easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont want to read your dumb entry for today i just came on this bitch ass to let you know that J.LO GOT MARRED. MARRIED, whatev'. ha ha, i'm an mtv loser. punk rock is too cool for me.