Monday, October 02, 2006

Foley Cum Union!

I thought long and hard, no pun intended, about that title. You bastards better appreciate it.

If you haven't heard by now, there's been a big to-do in DC about this Republican Congressman, Mark Foley, and the filthy instant messages he has sent to teenage boys who worked as congressional pages.

I was watching Scarborough Country tonight on MSNBC because I do everthing to the extreme, and he said the following: "[You should] expect the party of Foley to take a pounding at the polls."

Now, say that out loud. Now, think about the context. Needless to say, I rewound my TiVo numerous times and did a little pole-pounding while thinking of the hilarity in that statement.

Also, Foley has now checked himself into rehab for alcoholism. I didn't know alcohol was so bad, but apparently it is. I mean, first it makes Mel Gibson hate Jews, then, it's apparently what had been making Robin Williams not funny for the past 20 plus years, and now it makes old white dudes love young balls. This whole time I thought it was just the hairless innocence. Who knew it was Wild Turkey and Diet Coke?

No comments: