There's been a lot of speculation recently that Illinois Senator Barak Obama may run for President of the United States of America and half of Guam come 2008.
Now, I don't know much about him, but I do know the platform on which he is running: Having an awesome name.
It worked for Millard Fillmore and Rutherford B. Hayes, why can't it work for Barak Obama?
That's why, as a gift for other potential Presidential candidates, I'm going to present to you a list of names you can adopt for your own campaign.
- Festoon Pitypants
- Wham-Chong The Night Warrior
- Kartak Vrrrrrrrrroooooooooom!
- Slom Teardrop
- Marmar 3PO
- Trans Am-Dental Meditation
- Prent Thlarbuck
- Grelbok "Bok-bok" Baroom
- Rnank (pronounced Dwight) El Sharfgom
- Last Name First (Abbot & Costello warning)
- Ichi Gichi Ya Ya Ya
- Gnort Gnight
- Dickleberry Dickbag Dickinson
- Particularly Handsome The Daring Private Detective
- Y The Consonant
- Y The Vowel
- Sometimes Y The Ambiguous and Indifferent
- Protumb Lapshoe