Monday, January 31, 2005

DNAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

In an article from the Fox News Website (where I get all my news about homosexuality), there's a new study that links sexuality to specific genes. No, not crotchless chaps. Genes, like genetics.

This being from Fox News, however, they do go on to say, "Yeah, but you choose to have those genes. Nobody's making you. You can go on a special diet, pray to Jesus, or read a book and it'll make those genes go away and you'll stop being gay."

On the heels of this news, James Dobson, the guy from Focus on the Family who claims that SpongeBob Squarepants is gay, has a new target: Chromosomes. "They're everywhere--in everybody--and they're just waiting to make you gay. I know mine were trying it, so I had them removed. I went to this guy who knows my cousin and he got rid of all the gay genes inside of me. All he had me do was go into this dark room and drink this salty shake from a hose. It wasn't bad at all. Sure it took a while for it to come out, but I think there was a kink in the hose because right when it started to flow, I heard somebody give a sigh of relief."

I'm going to cut this short tonight because I kind of just wanted to write this because I liked the title.

No comments: