Friday, January 07, 2005

Fuck You, God. Fuck...You!

I don't know where my life is going. I mean, in this crazy, mixed-up world of tsunamis, terrorist attacks and presidential elections gone wrong, there has always been one constant. But today, that rock has been destroyed. Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have separated.

I...I...don't think I can write much more on this subject as I am openly weeping and can barely see the computer screen through my saline goggles. I just wanted to express my anger and hostility. I always looked up to these two. I mean, if you can't count on those two, who can you count on? Your parents? Your friends? Yeah, right. Goddamn world.

People often question why I'm an atheist and, to be honest, I was starting to find my way to the Lord when this news broke. This has solidified my belief that there can be no Heavenly Father. He wouldn't let something like this happen. Not in my lifetime. Not in this already tumultuous world. I think I'm going to have to throw up. It's...it's making me sick just thinking about it all.

Interesting thought of the day:
I taste my broken dreams and lost hopes as they trickle down my face. F-f-fuck you, Brad and Jen. Fuck you both.

I'll always love you.

1 comment:

Drew said...

This should strengthen your belief in God. He is punishing us for not wishing more people 'Merry Christmas' and for allowing homosexuals to exist and in some cases even leave their homes! What do you expect god to do, love people and be cool?