Since being able to fill two Supreme Court positions in as many weeks, President Bush has decided to fill some more slots as he sees fit. Whether they were vacant or not.
- He has replaced Judge Judy with his wife.
- He has replaced all three judges from American Idol, Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell, with Tito Jackson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and the cartoon chipmunk Alvin. Yes, Alvin.
- He has replaced Judge Dredd with Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot.
- He has replaced Judge Reinhold with Fred Savage.
- He has replaced CourtTV with Animal Planet on his "List of my Most Favoritist Channels to Watch" in his journal.
- He has replaced legendary musical group The Supremes with Ace of Base.
- And he has replaced the saying "Order in the court!" with "What would Jesus do? Now y'all calm down."
Overall, I'd say most of the changes will probably be for the better in the long run. I just hope Judge Judy doesn't mind getting fucked by the President. Now she'll know how all those people in New Orleans feel. (Striking personal commentary! Amazing! - David Starr, The Philadelphia Gazette)
Yes, I realize that's two Vice Versa references within about a month, but this one had to be done.
Interesting thought of the day:
The labia is named after Labius, the Greek Goddess of roast beef.