Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mr. Freeze Vs. Doctor Warming!

This is the showdown we've been waiting for since 1997's Batman & Robin. Arnold Schwarzenegger has announced his plans to fight Global Warming.

"To quote myself from the 1997 ultra-blockbuster Batman & Robin in which I played diabolical supergenius Mr. Freeze, 'You're not sending ME to the COOLER!' Global Warming.""Wait, no. At first I will be like, 'Ice to see you.' Next I have to let Global Warming know what it's in for and just how much of its ass is going to be so kicked by me, so I say, 'Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom.' And then I put a grenade inside Global Warming's mouth and pull the pin and say, 'If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!' And then, finally I say that whole thing about not sending me to the cooler as I shoot Global Warming out of a cannon through a thousand sheets of ice where, at the end, he gets eaten by a hundred lions covered in bees. And California is saved and I smoke a cigar on top of the Empire State Building."

A reporter interrupted, "That's in New York. That's not in California."

"Fine then. I smoke a cigar on top of a replica of the giant building that will be built in the shape of me, Mr. Freeze. There will be a Planet Hollywood inside of my face where you can eat and look at the actual fake belly I wore in the movie Junior."

"It's going to be amazing like driving a monster truck out of a plane and into a volcano that's on fire and covered in guns which are also on fire."

No comments: