Monday, June 06, 2005

No Wonder the Globetrotters Were on Gilligan's Island!

I'm not a very tall man. I'm 5'9" on a good day. But at least I know that I'll probably live to be pretty old. Tall people, on the other hand, all must die in basketball accidents, from falling when somebody asked them to reach something, or from state-mandated execution for murder when they finally tire of being asked "Do you play basketball?" or "Can you get that down for me?" because you hardly ever see tall old people.

And when you do see a tall old person, it's almost like seeing a witch. You get a weird feeling in your stomach and you know that, as soon as possible, you have to burn them at the stake or stone them to death (with stones!). In fact, Shaquille O'Neal is an eighth level sorcerer in the black arts (or, maybe I'm making a racist joke about rap).

With the recent "death" of basketball legend George Mikan, it has become obvious to me that tall people don't actually die, but, instead, they are sent to an island where they have to play basketball against robots made of coconuts for eternity.

Interesting thought of the day:
The least popular of all flavored jellies is Smucker's DNA Delight composed entirely of a cornucopia of semen from ethnicities from around the world.

No comments: